On Tuesday 5th July we held a Maths Special Learning Day. The children all got the opportunity to take part in various maths based activities, including:-
- Timed activities using stopwatches/sand timers and recording sheets.
- Outdoor measuring with rulers, tape measures and trundle wheels.
- 2D shape pictures. The children to create a picture and colour.
- Odd and Even, watch the story “Even Steven and odd Todd” then sort numicon digit cards and play Odd Todd and even Steven board game.
- Tessellation. Watch “What is tessellation? on BBC Bitesize then use the interactive activity to create their own tessellations.
- Number bond triangle and Sudoku.